Tracy was an outstanding soccer player at Cascade High and University of Portland during the late ‘80s and early ‘90s. At Cascade, she was All-WESCO all four years. As a senior in ‘90, she led her team in goals and was named the Herald’s All-Area Soccer Player of the Year. At Portland, she was 1st team All-Conference (AC) in ’91 & ’94, and 2nd team AC in ’92 & ’93. As a senior she: 1) led her team to the Final Four, 2) was named Most Inspirational Player, and 3) finished as Portland’s 5th overall in goals and assists.
Her amateur and professional player accomplishments include:
• 1990-92, on U.S. Women’s Youth National Team.
• 1993, on U.S. Olympic Festival Team (gold medal).
• 1996, played professionally in Sweden for Umea IK.
• 1997, on Millwood FC, England (FA Cup & Kent Cup champions, & League Champions).
• 1997-98, played in the Adidas Summer League (ASL) and member of ASL’s championship team in ’98, and team captain of ASL’s ’97 & ‘98 All-Star teams.
• 1999, on U.S. Women’s Amateur National Soccer Championship Team.
• 2000, on Portland Rain Women’s Semi-Pro Team.
In the mid-1990s, she coached youth and high school soccer, was a coach for Portland FC Academy, ‘97-99, and was varsity coach at Century High, 2001. During 2002-10, she coached women’s soccer at Clackamas CC. Her teams were three-times NWAC champions and she was NWAC Coach of the Year in 2004, 2005, and 2007. Currently, and since 2017, she is coach of U14 for Portland Thorns Girls Development Academy.
Tracy’s family includes her husband Phil, Christian (12), and Kyra (10). At Clackamas CC, Tracy teaches classes in the Health & PE Dept., runs the Staff Wellness Program, and advises Fitness Technology students.